Call for papers
In 2017, Professional Motorsport World Expo will offer a series of free-to-attend motorsport performance workshops and conference sessions that will be led by some of the most experienced race engineers and motorsport experts from around the world. We are looking for potential speakers who are involved in motorsport engineering to put forward a proposal for a suitable presentation.
Final Registration Deadline: 26th May 2017
Click Here To Submit Your Proposal
Presentations should offer an insight into new or next-generation motorsport technology, techniques for optimising race-car performance and reducing lap times, or off-track improvements that can lead to improved results over a race weekend. Topics under discussion will include:
- Race-car setup, vehicle dynamics and suspension tuning
- Race-engine performance technology, development and testing
- Transmission, driveline and differential technology and setup
- Chassis technology, materials, design and manufacture
- Maximising and understanding tyre performance
- Lightweight and high-strength materials
- Simulation and testing tools/techniques
- ECU tuning and motorsport electronics
- Driver health and performance
- Attracting sponsorship and commercial opportunities
- The electrification of motorsport
- Additive manufacturing/3D printing
Interested in participating?
If you are interested in participating in the 2017 Professional Motorsport World Expo Workshop Programme, please click here
to complete the speaker registration form as soon as possible. If you feel we have missed any categories that would also benefit the show, please feel free to contact us to suggest them.
Please note that we will not be including any corporate profile-type presentations. As visitors attend from all over the world, all presentations must be given in English.
For further information contact Robyn Skalsky: